Bachmann LMS coach bogies

coachmann

No, the big H. "Your email address isn't recognised". REALLY? I wonder how they were able to email me.....blink.gif

"Forgot your password? We'll send you an email".....They should add..."But don't hold your breath" !

Ahh. Couldn't see it on the big H's website where I thought it would be.

Ahh. Couldn't see it on the big H's website where I thought it would be.

By the time I'd seen your posting Larry not long after it appeared, the big H was down to 1 in stock and refused my order for 10 pair....... Boy these are as popular as the 1st edition NRM Deltic!

Dave :

Bob :

Me too ... smile.gif

.....Just mulling a few thoughts around my head for the 2010 challenge. Mainly centred on a section of the Cathcart Circle in the 50s - necessitating scratchbuilding the three LMS Cathcart Circle non-corridor diagrams (1760/1766/1772) to form a couple of 5 sets, each comprising Brake Third / Composite / First / Composite / Brake Third..... Hence the 10 - no 20 bogies that I'd need. At least the Motive Power is easily solved from the choice of a DJH 439 Class, Bachmann Std 4 nd Fairburn 2-6-4 tanks..... Fitting Pollokshields East Junction into 2010 sq in. could be problematical though - never mind the coach bogies.....

Just mulling ... a section of the Cathcart Circle in the 50s...Fitting Pollokshields East Junction into 2010 sq in. could be problematical though ...

^_^

There are other locations not far away with convenient scenic breaks, and opportunity for more stock variety... but this is a whole other thread Mr 65B...

Edit - to clarify, I am on the wind up (gently, of course) here

^_^

There are other locations not far away with convenient scenic breaks, and opportunity for more stock variety... but this is a whole other thread Mr 65B...

Edit - to clarify, I am on the wind up (gently, of course) here

No excuse Mr Wood.................. :P

Archived