LMS Goods Warehouse

I'm about to build a small LMS layout in OO which will include a goods and grain warehouse, not being a great scratch builder, I'm looking for the most suitable kit to adapt. Is the Townstreet range still available, I quite liked their low relief warehouse, but can't find any up to date info on the company. Or does anyone have any other suggestions of kits which could be used or adapted?

I'm about to build a small LMS layout in OO which will include a goods and grain warehouse, not being a great scratch builder, I'm looking for the most suitable kit to adapt. Is the Townstreet range still available, I quite liked their low relief warehouse, but can't find any up to date info on the company. Or does anyone have any other suggestions of kits which could be used or adapted?

Townstreet are still in business but no web presence - you need to send off for (and pay for) a catalogue :(

Factory/warehouse from Scalescenes (but not ready to plonk)

IIRC Langley do something that can be adapted and then there is the Walthers range (though HO and a bit too American)

I haven't kept up with all the Hornby range but there may be something in that.

Townstreet are still in business but no web presence - you need to send off for (and pay for) a catalogue :(

Factory/warehouse from Scalescenes (but not ready to plonk)

IIRC Langley do something that can be adapted and then there is the Walthers range (though HO and a bit too American)

I haven't kept up with all the Hornby range but there may be something in that.

Hi Kenton

Thanks for the info. I think Townstreet is likely to be most suitable for the kind of city location I'm envisaging. I'll also have a look at Walthers as I've seen some good adaptations for UK use.

Cheers

Mike

Archived