Squires - Electronic Components Catalogue

Penlan

At last Squires Electronic Cat., is out (mine arrived in the post this morning) - Electronics use to be listed in the Tools etc., Cat.,

I threw that old one away when I had an update only to find the Tools Cat., no longer listed a lot of the electronics stuff.

I think this new Electronics list has been at least 2 years coming..... right, now what was it I wanted?

At last Squires Electronic Cat., is out (mine arrived in the post this morning) - Electronics use to be listed in the Tools etc., Cat.,

I threw that old one away when I had an update only to find the Tools Cat., no longer listed a lot of the electronics stuff.

I think this new Electronics list has been at least 2 years coming..... right, now what was it I wanted?

Longer than that, I think. It's a bit of a mystery, why it's taken so long to appear; you can't fault their range, prices and service otherwise (usual disclaimer).

I always like the Squires catalogue. They seem to have the right attitude - get the catalogue in the hands of the customer and they may just browse it and find something tempting.

I know a catalogue costs money to produce - but I do think that giving one away to a customer with each purchase is vital, no matter the size of company. I don't like at shows where a purchase is made from a supplier and then you are charged £1.50 or more for a copy of what is their most basic advertising material.

Squires get it right in so many ways.

Squires get it right in so many ways.

Just stick the stuff on a website though and I might actually buy something off them..

The only thing I bought off them was an advanced ticket for Warley a few years back and I had to try and make that up to a minimum order. Quite hard work when they'd discontinued most of what I wanted in the catalogue and couldn't specify a replacement without a number.. :(

Archived