TVNAM layouts

shortliner

Not quite yet - but it is coming to live in Scotland, with a modeller who is definitely a member on here :pleasantry:

He has revealed his ID in the new USA Modellers Group... for a while I even thought it was you who had bought it, Jack... :rolleyes: ;)

Thanks again for the Heads-up, though - got CM today, and with three very good US layouts in it, it made a very good read indeed. No idea what all the other articles are about, of course... :rolleyes: :huh: :blink: :bad: :P

Hi All,

OK - Enough of the suspense!

I'm the one who is buying Haston............

Thanks

Glad it's going to a good home, will you be running it with Guilford equipment...?

Overall I thought it was a very good issue, not just for the American layouts but most of the other articles were also inspiring, the CP1800 ought to be read by anyone thinking the current generation of diesel modellers have it easy as it echoes what used to be done, and I've had a few thoughts about doing something Japanese....

• RMweb Gold

Glad it's going to a good home, will you be running it with Guilford equipment...?

Overall I thought it was a very good issue, not just for the American layouts but most of the other articles were also inspiring, the CP1800 ought to be read by anyone thinking the current generation of diesel modellers have it easy as it echoes what used to be done, and I've had a few thoughts about doing something Japanese....

Hi Andy,

Yes - Intent is to run it with Guilford stock.

May be more accurate to say 'New England' stock - more once things settle down.

In time I will be using two bridging boards I have to join it to the 2 6ft x 1ft modules I already have stashed away in the loft - track on them, buildings in boxes.

Yes - these are the things that had to be put to one side as a result of taking on my DEMU responsibilities.

Once DEMU Showcase is over then I should be back to the modelling.

Also have a layout to be ready for Model Rail 2011!

So - plenty of modelling coming up from Late June onwards.

Thanks

Archived