RMweb

Rugby this weekend

I'm going to be in Rugby this weekend for a family Wedding and I'm going to be at a loose end on Saturday morning.

Is there and events within staggering distance or does and body know of any good train shops (N scale though)

Cheers

Michael

Hi Michael,

There's a recently opened model shop down near Hillmorton Locks, east of the town.... sorry I can't be more specific, I've not been to see it myself yet!

There's also 'Joto' oppsite Rugby School, it's a general model shop but does sell some railway items (last time I went in it was quite pricey).

Nidge ;)

Looked and sounded fantastic on the return.......saw your Rover Nidge (I was on the noisy blue Fireblade wink.gif)

My iPhone photo's weren't brilliant, but i'm sure some nice one's will be forthcoming......then we can move into the Preservation proto thread!

Guy

Looked and sounded fantastic on the return.......saw your Rover Nidge (I was on the noisy blue Fireblade wink.gif)

My iPhone photo's weren't brilliant, but i'm sure some nice one's will be forthcoming......then we can move into the Preservation proto thread!

Guy

Thought I heard something Guy, and I don't mean the Castle!

Archived