If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

I've made it to the new Version of RMweb.

Chivers Finelines

Well I have finally got logged in to the new version of RMweb!! Although I never posted much on the old version I did do a lot of reading of many of the topics with great interest and followed many of the layouts being built from there start. I have two main interests in railway modelling, 80s/90s BR and Narrow gauge!! I am the Son of Roger Chivers who owns Chivers Finelines, but please do not request kits from me I am not involved that way with the business but I will advise any way I can on his products. I am very interested in taking part in the 2010 Challenge, I did start the last layout challenge but didn't manage to finish the layout, My partner has given me the go ahead to build a bigger layout!!

Anyway I thought I would log on and say Hello. :D

Well I have finally got logged in to the new version of RMweb!! Although I never posted much on the old version I did do a lot of reading of many of the topics with great interest and followed many of the layouts being built from there start. I have two main interests in railway modelling, 80s/90s BR and Narrow gauge!! I am the Son of Roger Chivers who owns Chivers Finelines, but please do not request kits from me I am not involved that way with the business but I will advise any way I can on his products. I am very interested in taking part in the 2010 Challenge, I did start the last layout challenge but didn't manage to finish the layout, My partner has given me the go ahead to build a bigger layout!!

Anyway I thought I would log on and say Hello. :D

Welcome aboard, its a bit different in layout from the old one, but everything is still here and still as time consuming :icon_smile:

Richard

Archived