TrainModels.net/.co.uk

smg201

Good evening,

I am wondering if anyone has had business with TrainModels.net/.co.uk? Good experiences?

I have some Hornby KFAs on pre-order. Brilliant price of £23.58 with FREE delivery. I have emailed them to ask as they are now released from Hornby, how can i pay. Been told they shall email me when they have them in stock.

I am starting to get suspecious as the KFAs are in stock everywhere now and i really want some!!

If anyone has bought through them before, please let me know. I will hold out for another week or two before i just throw money at the Royal Mail via Hattons. But i truly want to believe in TrainModels as they are such good prices and free delivery!

Thanks in advance.

I just clicked through to their eBay customer feedback and it all looked pretty positive. So if I were in your shoes, I might take some comfort from that. If they are not top of the Hornby dealers pecking order it may be their stocks are a week or so later hitting the shelves than the box-shifters.

I confess to not having heard of them before, but then I hadn't come across FML until the weekend. Would be interested to hear any other members' experiences, possibly the key is to give them a little more time at this point, it sounds like you may have got a genuine good deal.

Not having heard of them either but then RTR generally isn't my main interest.

but you say you contacted them by email and they responded with a fairly positive message

so I can't really see what the problem is - other than impatience and a desire to be first in the queue.

Do come back and let us all know how true to their word they were, after having given them sufficient time to unpack the big boxes and repack them into smaller packages with one addressed to yourself.

Afternoon, An update with great news! I have just recieved my KFAs from TrainsModels.Net with FREE recorded Royal Mail for £23 each! Bargin!

I am a very please customer and highly suggest you check them out.... www.trainmodels.net

I was at first put of by the basic feel to the website, but i can assure you all they are a legit company with exceptionally cheap models. They beat eHattons prices on everything, then through in FREE delivery.

Brilliant!

Archived