an alternative to this...

yes its me again dont all run away at once

as anyone whos read my 2011 topic will know ive got no skills in the cutting straight department - however re-living my childhood ive found this on ebay -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Real-Power-Workshop-/280581288001?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item4153f2b041

real power workshop :) now i used to have one when i was 9-10 and it worked like a charm, also i think the blades are small enough for cutting scalescenes card kits etc... perfect for my cack-handed ness

does anyone know of a professional version (im thinking something dremel like) thats available - it might be a better option to go with

Something like THIS

All the tools are battery powered and can be mounted on the carry case which double up as a saw table/drill stand and all the tools pack away into the base.

This gizmo was on Dragon's Den last year some time. Played with one at a demo in January. Looks good, performance is ok for light use but not really robust enough for the professional or heavy duty DIYer. Having said that it would be perfect for the modeller who only needs light duty construction tools. The ability to use it as a pillar drill to me is its best feature.

Archived