Maybe im being a bit naughty, :P but i will be buying a farish blue and grey 4cep emu ,when they are hopefully released end of the year and gracing it on canonbury, i know, i know, they never ran on that line i believe ?? but i cant help it i will have to get one! ;) am i cheating ?? B)

Maybe im being a bit naughty, :P but i will be buying a farish blue and grey 4cep emu ,when they are hopefully released end of the year and gracing it on canonbury, i know, i know, they never ran on that line i believe ?? but i cant help it i will have to get one! ;) am i cheating ?? B)

Mark

I have a video filmed from within the train of what looks like a 2X 4 CEP arriving and leaving Broad Street in the early 1970;s I will check to see if I can find more details.:pleasantry:

Nigel

Ah! another confession :yes: i actually have the 4cor its not together yet as im busy building canonbury. Its from electra vinyls. It did the tour 8th nov 1970 operated by the south croydon group society no' 3135 leading ,although, in my broad street to primrose hill book states, 3134 wrong! ;) The 4cor railtour ive not seen on video, but i have got the 2bil railtour in sept 1971 to broad street. perhaps i could invent an unknown 4cep railtour 1978/9 or something :)

Ah! another confession :yes: i actually have the 4cor its not together yet as im busy building canonbury. Its from electra vinyls. It did the tour 8th nov 1970 operated by the south croydon group society no' 3135 leading ,although, in my broad street to primrose hill book states, 3134 wrong! ;) The 4cor railtour ive not seen on video, but i have got the 2bil railtour in sept 1971 to broad street. perhaps i could invent an unknown 4cep railtour 1978/9 or something :)

I have have a 2BIL to construct as well so we have most units for the NLL covered up until 1985 I have a Class 416/s but as yet mot a Class 313 a class that I do not really like! The Railtour I am going to invent is Q Stock to Croxley from Richomd - Willesden - Watford and back to Croxley, this would have being potentially possible up until 1970

Xerces Fobe

Archived