Subscription request

• RMweb Premium

I would be interested to hear from anyone who took out a subscription for Hornby Magazine at Railex Aylesbury. I took one out on the basis that I buy it every month and it was 14 months for the price of 12.and I got a free wagon.

I requested it start with July issue, but did not get the issue, so had to buy it. I phoned Ian Allen publishing who said they would look into my subscription.'We are investigating' makes me a little suspicious that something is wrong. I had to follow the lady sorting the subscriptions out into the car park because of signal problems with their machine but I got a receipt with Ian Allen publishing on it and have sent a copy to them.

I wonder if my application has got lost but I would like to hear of anyone elses experience who took out a subscription if only to reassure me.

I am suspicious because I had an appalling experience with BRM who could not fulfill their obligations regarding all the goodies they offered and I am hoping I am not going to get the same problem with HM. I will wait to hear from them in the next day or two so that they can have time to 'Investigate' my subscription.

Archived