More pics for Blandford museum

We're in the process of putting together another book about the railway through Blandford, then low and behold more pics turn up, this time the former collection of a gentleman who was a teacher at Bryanston school in the 1930's. All in good condition thanks to being on good quality printing paper. One pic in particular caught my interest was of a GWR outside frame 4-4-0 no. 3433 on a train of a variety of GW coaches with reporting number 287, of which we would like to know more, taken at Nutford just north of Blandford. others include pics of the Pines Express hauled by 2P's - unaided. More later.

• RMweb Premium

We're in the process of putting together another book about the railway through Blandford, then low and behold more pics turn up, this time the former collection of a gentleman who was a teacher at Bryanston school in the 1930's. All in good condition thanks to being on good quality printing paper. One pic in particular caught my interest was of a GWR outside frame 4-4-0 no. 3433 on a train of a variety of GW coaches with reporting number 287, of which we would like to know more, taken at Nutford just north of Blandford. others include pics of the Pines Express hauled by 2P's - unaided. More later.

Sounds nice, would Dave be interested in seeing my newer aquisitions, since i last sent him a batch?

Sounds nice, would Dave be interested in seeing my newer aquisitions, since i last sent him a batch?

Even without asking him I know he will be Duncan, do you have his e-mail address, if not I can PM you with it.

'kenton' - what I can remember -yes.

• RMweb Premium

Even without asking him I know he will be Duncan, do you have his e-mail address, if not I can PM you with it.

'kenton' - what I can remember -yes.

Yes, I've still got Dave's e mail address and will sort out in the next week or so

kind regards

Duncan

Archived