Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Bachmann to run for US Presidency?

Oh, err! As the OP, I didn't expect to see any 'heavy' or serious political comment on this one, and, until the two most recent posts, this has been a light-hearted thread!

Please, can we cut the heavy party politics and return to the jokes and puns, or I'll ask Andy to lock the thread!

Richard

Sorry Richard - I have great fondness for America having lived and worked there for many years and I just felt it needed pointing out that although she has a good name for train jokes she is not a particularly comedic personality in terms of her views and rhetoric.

On with the motley

Sorry Richard - I have great fondness for America having lived and worked there for many years and I just felt it needed pointing out that although she has a good name for train jokes she is not a particularly comedic personality in terms of her views and rhetoric.

On with the motley

Thanks for the background, Karl!

Fair comment, and back to the motley, I certainly agree with! Unless, of course, the joke has now run its course?

Richard

Thanks, Knotty!

The 'problem' came from the width of the Atlantic! On this Eastern shore, we only saw the potential for fun, but on your Western shore, you already knew the track record and previous policy statements which clearly would give any moderate, thinking individual at least some cause for alarm!

I think the best reply so far has been the one that, should the lady announce her intention to run, she would miss the election date by a wide margin! To be fair to Bachmann (the model firm), this is now rather a thin joke, as more and more of their recently-announced items are already with us, e.g. Sheffield Park Station.

Happy modelling!:rolleyes:

Richard

Archived