London Transport Class H

steve

Hi All, I`ve just received my Clas H loco kit from Worsley Works, and I`m trying to find the loco information that was available on the old board, to know avail, the etchings are excellent, but some build info would be usefull as would a drawing, any help appreciated, TIA Steve

Hi Horsetan , thanks for that, the etchings for the kit are excellent but I can see one or to parts that I stil don`t recognise I hope it will all become clear when I start to build it, Allen Doherty has emaied me some pics of John Armstrong build and a list of suppliers for the extra bits that are required, so all being well this should all help when I make a start sometime next year, thanks again Steve

Never mind Trevor, back to the SEF whitemetal kit eh? wink.gif

Hmm, Rod, I have something in the pipeline so might not yet have to build it, a nice bit of brass, subject to getting hold of the correct drawings of course. biggrin.gif

Now if that pans out i wonder how many of people would be in the market for one.

The SEF body looks ok, but there are missing details the trailing bogie is just bloody horid if built as designed.

Chassis looks to be ok though, but trying to work out the positions for csb's and keeping it all balanced at the same time is going to be a right bundle of laughs.

Russ may come to the rescue with the CSB plot, Although I have not asked him yet as I have not been up to clag for a couple of weeks due to other commitments.

Teds 2P sprung bogie principle will be used for the H class trailing bogie, just with a shorter wheelbase.

so those dark winter evenings may be really busy, unless something else comes along to occupy me in the meantime.

Archived