London Transport Museum Commissions

Roy P

News from the London Transport Museum;

The museum is hoping to launch a new series of bus and model railway commissions later this year and will email/mail out details to customers once specifications have been agreed with the manufacturers.
With the LT Pannier tank in the Bachmann catalogue as a standard release the Railway commission is likely to be something else. Might just be another EFE tube train but you never know these days. It would be nice if the LTM were to follow the NRM in commissioning "new" models. Wishful thinking of course but we'll wait and see. As the Manufacturer is not named I thought that Smaller Suppliers might be the place for this one.

RP.

Slightly off-topic maybe, but what has happened to the Bachmann red pannier? Last friday MREMag gave us another list of Bachhy items on the way, no mention of it. A few weeks ago another of their lists showed it as a July release, with a number of other items which (& I'm sure this was quoted) were already at Barwell being unpacked; and I know we have seen a number of these, possibly most if not all of them, but no LT Pannier! Wasited run and they all sold out?

Stewart

• 3 months later...

Archived