Scaleforum Bring and Buy!

Metropolitan

A note for all those going to Scaleforum this year. (Shameless Plug Follows.;) )

The Bring and Buy is open for business as usual and we have more space!! So if you are going this year why not bring along any spare items you may want to sell and help replenish your wallet as you empty it on the trade stands?:D

It's so easy! There is no minimum number of railway modelling related items that you need to sell (just one is fine) of any scale and we take hardback books. You set your own price or we are on hand to advise you. No need to bring a form along because we have them in abundance!

You can check in at any time. And you can check out at any time to suit you.

Whatever doesn't sell you get back so there is nothing to loose!! Anything that does sell we take a paltry 10% commission which goes directly towards funding the show.

So please support the stand and the show by bringing something along. And don't forget to visit to find that bargain you've been looking for!

It's the best Railway Modelling B&B in the world!!

Cheers and I look forward to seeing you at the show.

John A

Hi John

Any criteria on what can and can't be sold? (for general info).

Hi Rod

It's really anything goes as long as it is related to our hobby ie; Railway Modelling of any scale.. Books are OK but no magazines. The stand really does help the show and I hope

more people will bring something along to sell. It's fun!

(PS: I had thought about banning LNER related items but then I thought I'd better not!!!:laugh: )

Best Regards

John A

A note for all those going to Scaleforum this year. (Shameless Plug Follows.;) )

The Bring and Buy is open for business as usual and we have more space!! So if you are going this year why not bring along any spare items you may want to sell and help replenish your wallet as you empty it on the trade stands?:D

It's so easy! There is no minimum number of railway modelling related items that you need to sell (just one is fine) of any scale and we take hardback books. You set your own price or we are on hand to advise you. No need to bring a form along because we have them in abundance!

You can check in at any time. And you can check out at any time to suit you.

Whatever doesn't sell you get back so there is nothing to loose!! Anything that does sell we take a paltry 10% commission which goes directly towards funding the show.

So please support the stand and the show by bringing something along. And don't forget to visit to find that bargain you've been looking for!

It's the best Railway Modelling B&B in the world!!

Cheers and I look forward to seeing you at the show.

John A

OK, I'll ask the Question: When and where is it?

Archived