2nd 501 emu sound chipped .

I assume this is a better soundchip than the previous one? Does the compressor sound more like a compressor and not a starter motor?

Nigel.

About the same i would say ,The compressor sounds good me thinks.... although it isnt quite the 501 sound but, its near enough. So for me excepted especially when the compressors go at the same time fantastic!! i need to reset the bank balance.... said the wife!

Regards Mark.

Would you be able to pop a link up? I am on the verge of going DCC - sound would be very much a swaying point.

Looking at building a 501 myself for the new layout.

Cheers,

~ Gary

Hi Gary, I will show a vid soon of the two 501s running , There is a vid on here already of the 1st one with sound . The vid link on here 501 vids .or my channel on youtube.

Regards Mark..

Would you be able to pop a link up? I am on the verge of going DCC - sound would be very much a swaying point.

Looking at building a 501 myself for the new layout.

Cheers,

~ Gary

Hi Gary,

I seen you work on your layout amd it looks promising, If you want any help advice photos etc with a 4mm Class 501 just PM me. I will try post video of my sound chipped class 501 on my Croxley WRD layout on YouTube in the near future.

Nigel

Archived