Enhanced magnetic field?

Leicester Thumper

Hi all.

Once upon a time, about 2 or 3 years ago this month, some weird freakoid child of N gauge was born...

I went to Int' nation N gauge show, bought a few bits and what resulted was a slightly modified class 25 chassis shoved into a lone star Treble-O-Lectric' diesel body shell.

I was having a play about with it the other night whilst testing some stuff and i said to dad that it was the best hauler in my fleet (which is true and the members of my former club will admit it if held to ransom because it was more powerful than their prototypically correct engines). I said to dad it is most likely down to the weight and then dad said 'perhaps the field is larger' then never said anything else!!! LOL!

so I assume he means the magnetic field or something, cause I aint no scientist, but if I am right, because the chassis is solid slit design out of god knows what dense metal and the body is also of cast metal quality, that means that the magnetic field is somewhat enhanced thus creating more power?? or oomph as i call it, for the motor??

Either way, best hauler out the lot of them, frighteningly faster than everything else i own too....

• 1 month later...

Archived