DMU Destinations

Hi All

I have a Green 108 DMU that i have taken the destinations off of and i am searching for some Destinations.

Does anybody know where i could get some from or does anyone have a copy of an early Model Rail with the class 121 Masterclass which had some destinations in that they could scan and email to me , just general help in doing the destinations would be appreciated.

Mark

Thanks for that , im looking at getting some of the Railmatch/Lithoplan ones but seems pointless to order something for 50p just for them to send them out on there own so may look at getting some other items at the same time.

Thanks

Mark

• 8 months later...

Hi All

I have a Green 108 DMU that i have taken the destinations off of and i am searching for some Destinations.

Does anybody know where i could get some from or does anyone have a copy of an early Model Rail with the class 121 Masterclass which had some destinations in that they could scan and email to me , just general help in doing the destinations would be appreciated.

Mark

We supply Waterslide decals of 1st Generation DMU's, see www.dckits-devideos.co.uk for details! Charlie P

Archived