Nairnshire Modelling Supplies

Ed-farms

I used these guys for the first time this week to order some Kadee coupling parts (Weeklyn Hill is going over to Kadee for all fuel trains), ordered a few couplings, an uncoupler and a height gauge on Wednesday PM, got an email on Thursday saying despatched and the parts arrived here yesterday (got them today thanks to Royal Mail not delivering even though 2 people were in). Postage rate was very good and the jiffy bag offered decent protection to the contents.

They seem to stock loads of detailing parts and other bits and bobs and all items show stock levels (cannot vouch for how accurate these figures are but everything I ordered I got)

Highly satisfied customer with their service levels and will be using them again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
Highly satisfied customer with their service levels and will be using them again.

Same with me. I placed an order with them and within a couple of hours or so received confirmation that my goods had been dispatched. They duly arrived the next day. Faultless service at decent prices.

DT

• 4 months later...

I have used Nairnshire to purchase Kadee uncouplers and Tortoise point motors. Their service has been efficient and quick and if they are out of stock they send an email to let you know and an approximate due date. This company is normally associated with Nigel Burkin, but having spoken to him at Ally Pally, I found out it is his wifes business. My hat goes off to Mrs Burkin for an excellent service and I will definately be using Nairnshire Modelling Supplies again. Keep up the good work.

I have ordered from them twice recently, with one order being dispatched same day and arriving next day, the second order being on a Sunday took until Tuesday to dispatch and Thursday to arrive. Stock levels wise they do keep a good range of all sorts of bits and pieces at reasonable rates, one or two little items you have to check the price on but generally one very happy customer :)

Also have to note that when I saw them at Wigan they were very polite and helpful on the stand, and had a good knowledge of their own products. I would certainly recommend to anyone.

• 1 month later...

I rung them the other day to ask about a Nigel Burkin book and wether it had been released yet.Just so happened he answered the phone asked him for some advice regarding Kadee couplers etc and he was very helpful.They had the book in stock and it arrived with me the next day.I shall use them again.Nigels books are very good imo.

Archived