• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any news on this project?

Be interesting to know how the 442 is coming along

Paul R

What happened to the 50 also?

This was always a great thread even when in 4mm

Paul r

I've just started out in O Gauge and I'm just as amazed with this thread as I was with your OO Gauge one Daz - fantastic detail!

Made me want to rip my effort up and throw it in the bin!  :no2:

Daz

Any update on your layout. You have been quiet for a long time - hope everything is OK

Paul R

Hi all

Many thanks for your kind words and continued support. As most of you are aware this project was on hold for a while due to a couple of factors money and focusing on my many other ventures in N & 00!! I sold most of my 7mm stock including the class 50 & 205 sad days when they clagged off to there new homes. Still not all is lost I still have my class 33 the 442 project is still alive and progressing well, Vin the creator may share some more pictures with us all soon! Vin has also agreed to make up a couple more mk2a JLTRT coaches watch this space. All my buildings are still with me and in other news I have in the last week placed an order with Peter Clark for another class 205 with lights and smoke unit. 

I know most of you are aware but I am now the proud owner of Croyden North Street a stunning 00 gauge layout created by Peter Sharps. I now have 3 exhibition invites with this layout so been busy adding the finishing touches ready for the off!!

So it looks like the Shaftesbury venture is back on my radar.

More soon and thanks all for your continued support.

All the best Darren NSE DAZ

Archived