Ground frame article in Railway Modeller

Hi,

Many years ago, Railway Modeller, published an article on the construction of a exLSWR building for asmall ground frame - I think that the title was similar to St.Mary's Gates. Unfortunately my memory is not as good as it should be and an internet search has revealed nothing.

I merely seek the publication year and month so that I can search for a copy, please note this is NOT a request for anyone to scan the article.

Many thanks

Tim

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

Many years ago, Railway Modeller, published an article on the construction of a exLSWR building for asmall ground frame - I think that the title was similar to St.Mary's Gates. Unfortunately my memory is not as good as it should be and an internet search has revealed nothing.

I merely seek the publication year and month so that I can search for a copy, please note this is NOT a request for anyone to scan the article.

Many thanks

Tim

Hi Tim

Any further hints as to when? "Many years ago" could mean anything to different people as RM has been going for over 50 years.

This list is pretty useful, I believe - not being a Southern modeller, I wouldn't really know!

http://www3.sympatico.ca/lsw.lbsc/SRBLDNG.HTM#LSWBLDNG

It would seem that Axminster Castle Gates, could be the closest.

Kevin Martin

Archived