Production Deltic in O Gauge - L H Loveless & Co

Cliff Williams

Thanks Two Tone!

Was great to put a face to a forum ID too, really pleased to see your reaction.

There were countless people sprinting up the footbridge steps to catch sight of the "sixth Deltic" approaching, we had great fun watching their faces when it dawned on them.

I doubt we could come up with a more dramatic way of finding out if the sound was as realistic as we had hoped and believed!

The Guards whistle on F8 caused confusion too - watching them sprint from afar for the train that was not there.

:no:

The guards whistle is a nice addition and use it on my CL 108 as part of the macro running in RR&Co for when it departs. With the driver and guards buzzer as well it all adds to the realism.

The ESU V4 XL is a very capable decoder with so many functions with bells, buzzers and whistles its hard to fill them all.

Thanks again for adding to the day out, was well worth it to see the real thing and just like the real thing.

• 6 months later...

Production Deltic - L H Loveless & Co

Exciting times ahead for the Loveless Deltic in O gauge -production has commenced!

With delivery due around Telford 2013 we are fast approaching a closing date for specific customer requests.

100 Deltics are being produced spread across the following eras:

all green,

green with small yellow panel,

green with large yellow end,

D9xxx BR blue,

9xxx BR Blue,

TOPS BR Blue,

refurbished BR Blue,

FP white window surrounds,

preservation BR Blue.

100 models have been ordered made up of specific customer requests and models for stock, so please act now as the closing date is looming very very fast for specific requests!

Once the deadline is passed prospective buyers will have to choose from the unallocated stock and eras chosen by Lawrie.

Delivery looks to be on target for September 2013.

http://www.loveless.co.uk/production_deltic.html

• 5 months later...

Its been a few months since the last post due to a few enhancements that required some development time and we are pleased to show them here.

The Deltic will feature miniature working traction motors, sliding cab doors and twin Napier engine detail designed to fit in with the DCC sound system.

post-3421-0-54838400-1380369064_thumb.jpg

Deliveries are expected for December 2013.

http://www.loveless.co.uk/deltic/

The newly developed miniature working traction motors will also feature in the planned Blue Pullman in O Gauge as well with a superb level of detail, watch this space for more info on the planned 40 sets in due course.

• 5 months later...

Pleased to say the O Gauge Loveless Deltics are here with the new traction motors, opening cab doors, Napier engines and other detailed refinements.

Cost is now £2,200.
DCC sound is an optional extra fitted by me and I am working on optional features such as crew, lit engine bays and weathering. 

To order get in touch with Lawrie  www.loveless.co.uk or myself to find out current availability and reserve your model.

Enjoy the video below - we have intentionally turned off the sound towards the end to show how quiet the six Maxxon traction motor system actually is

Kettering show details:

http://www.gauge0guild.com/kettering_2014.pdf

• 11 months later...

Archived