Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

N'spirations6

grahame

N'spirations6 is the sixth issue of an occasional and irregular, full colour, 56 page, magazine style booklet exclusively about British 1:148 scale N gauge. It aims to N'spire, N'courage and N'thuse N gauge enthusiasts. Contents for this issue include;

* Improving old wagons.

* Hook and eye couplings.

* Bashing a container crane kit.

* Inspirational photographs of two great layouts.

* Converting a class 33/0 to a class 33/1.

* The final part of building a 97xx.

* A look at usefull 2mm parts and kits.

* and lot more.

page1coverissue6.jpg

Don't panic - there's plenty. I only put limited batches on ebay to spread the workload and give me a chance to deal with them; packing, writing envelopes and posting. There should be more on there now.

G.

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the previous issues. Can we pay by cheque, as with previous issues ? If so, how much? Is the address still the same?

Thanks Rob

Unfortunately the bank has withdrawn the facility to pay cheques in at the local village post office and don't have a branch anywhere near so I can no longer accept cheques. However, I accept PayPal, Postal Orders and cash, and other stockists, like the N Gauge Society, may offer other methods such as cheque and credit card payment.

G.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived