Totnes - track layout diagram in the mid 1970's - can anyone help?

I'm looking for details of the track layout diagram for Totnes, Devon approximately around the mid 1970s before rationalisation but haven't had much luck - does anyone have one they wouldn't mind sharing?

Alternatively, can someone tell me which edition of R A Cooke's Track Layout Diagram's this station features in?

• RMweb Gold

I'm looking for details of the track layout diagram for Totnes, Devon approximately around the mid 1970s before rationalisation but haven't had much luck - does anyone have one they wouldn't mind sharing?

Alternatively, can someone tell me which edition of R A Cooke's Track Layout Diagram's this station features in?

Volume 14 in Tony Cooke's Diagrams (long out of print of course but folk do advertise secondhand copies)

I have managed to get a copy of volume 14, I will pm you a copy in the morning if you like.

Mod3

Before or after you have received permission from the copyright owners ?

Archived