Fox Transfers

Dunmar

I wouldn't like to say for sure. I suspect it would depend on the company that holds the trademark as to how they perceive any infringement. Any company that reproduces a trademark is definitely under threat if they do not get permission first.

The problem with modelling transfers is that they are produced in fairly small quantities and not on the scale of say Thomas the Tank Engine, which is what, I suspect, many privatized rail companies believe. The cost of licencing fees do not make reproduction viable in most cases. If only the rail companies could view the use of their logos on modelling layouts as a form of free advertising it would be a much easier situation.

• 2 years later...
  • RMweb Premium

HI folks,

Used Fox's online shop late on Thursday evening - transfers arrived early on the Saturday.  Impressed by service, and useful information on their site.

Will happily use their services again.

(No connection other than happy customer).

Regards,

Alex.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • RMweb Gold

A quick bump, just to say many thanks to Fox for resolving an issue with Late Crest Totems breaking up and supplying a replacement sheet FOC (must of been a faulty batch). Also for the super service in correcting an order for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Fox transfers are always my first choice for transfers, fantastic quality and service.

I have struggled to find a white "bogie" for lettering bogie bolsters amongst my collection. Anyone else had the same issue? Seems to be a strange omission

• 4 months later...

Archived