Grasstech UK issues

mofinn

I've just seen this section. I bought the £20 version in December and I've not seen sight or sound of it. I thought it was just me. Luckerly I paid with my credit card so I've let them sort it out. I wonder if if the Large publications Railway Modeller etc which this chap has advertised with know he doesn't deliver?

• RMweb Gold

Paypal refunded my money today, I guess it was a straightforward finding in my favour as there was a total lack of communication in response to Paypal's requests for details/response from the seller. Incidentally the Paypal account name of the seller was George Morby rather than Mr Cobb, although it had been ordered through the Grasstech website.

I too ordered through the Grasstech website when they had the special offer on over xmas. Little did I realise that the "offer" was to line the pockets of "George Morby" in return for no product. I've also had no reply to any correspondence sent to them enquiring after my order. Best get my Paypal dispute started! :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

www.green-scene.co.uk is now, thanks to the people at www.scamwarners.co.uk, back in John's control and the site is being rebuilt.

grasstechusa are 'separate' from grasstechuk and grasstecheu. The latter two names are one and the same person, Paul Cobb.

He supplies the American people, and neither are linked to John (Greenscene). I've yet to buy a flock-it (the greenscene version), but, from what I've seen, its a nice solid bit of kit and ought to be considered as a handy thing to have in your scenic arsenal.

Archived