Downloading Templot

JeremyC

I may be missing the obvious, but I can't find any link on the Templot Website to download the program. I've been on the Downloads page, but the only working links seem to be to an information page and help club.

Help.

Jeremy

Martin.

Thanks for your reply, I've now managed to download the program.

Originally when I followed your advice I didn't seem to be getting any further. It then occurred to me to register with the forum, after which I did find the link. To maybe clarify things for anybody else with the same problem, can you confirm whether it's neccessary to be registerd on the forum to get the download?

Thanks again

Jeremy

• RMweb Gold
can you confirm whether it's necessary to be registered on the forum to get the download?

Hi Jeremy,

No, it's not necessary to be a member of the Templot Club forum. To confirm that I have just logged out, navigated the links and downloaded the file.

However, I would hope that all Templot users do join the Templot Club forum. It's the obvious way to get the best from Templot and to get help and advice when you need it. Thanks for joining. smile.gif

regards,

Martin.

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
Well, I tried to join the Templot Club and I was told time and time again that I had entered the security codes incorrectly. I gave up.

Hi David,

Sorry about that. The captcha code is very effective in defeating bots but can sometimes be confusing, especially u,v and 5,s. However, 1300 members have managed it. smile.gif

If you let me know by PM the user name you wish to use, I will register you, and send you a password. You can change the password later to whatever you want.

regards,

Martin.

Hi David,

Sorry about that. The captcha code is very effective in defeating bots but can sometimes be confusing, especially u,v and 5,s. However, 1300 members have managed it. smile.gif

If you let me know by PM the user name you wish to use, I will register you, and send you a password. You can change the password later to whatever you want.

regards,

Martin.

I've tried logging in to the Templot Club site and it tells me I'm not a member. Then I tried to register again and got the same result. Now I'm really going to give up.

• RMweb Gold
I've tried logging in to the Templot Club site and it tells me I'm not a member.

Hi David,

Where are you logging in? You should be at: http://85a.co.uk/forum/login.php

I just tried logging in using the details which I sent you in a PM and it worked fine. I even tried doing it again with javascript turned off, and it still worked fine.

No-one else has reported log-in problems so I can only assume it is something in your browser. You must have your browser set to accept cookies from 85a.co.uk

If there is something you want to post please email it to me at martin@templot.com and I will post it in your name for you.

regards,

Martin.

Archived