Gauge 0 Guild Spring Show

glo41f

Don't forget the savings made on P&P and the hassle of ordering over the phone or more often by post as not many 7mm trade seem to geared up for plastic payments. All you need at these trade shows is bundles of readies for exchange, and plastic bags to fill and stuff into the car boot.

Don't forget the savings made on P&P and the hassle of ordering over the phone or more often by post as so many 7mm trade seem to geared up for plastic payments. All you need at these trade shows is bundles of readies for exchange, and plastic bags to fill and stuff into the car boot.

As long as the car isn't parked a mile away in the overflow... :rolleyes:

Thanks to all the answers. I was aware that it was a "trade show"

I'll go to Halifax, as this year we have avoided that date for our early holiday

And those of you who always go by car, I hope you can continue to do this as the price of fuel goes up and up and up. As I said, the GoG forum made it quite clear that the organisers had no interest in the non car borne.. and then didn't make suitable provision for them.

Sorry, Telford is always in that lovely period when the school holidays are coming to an end, the flights going out are cheap, the resorts are losing customers and the offers click in. A beach in the Maldives, surrounded by fish, with a few plastic kits for when Julie is off diving and a beer will do me for a month.

Paul Bartlett

Archived