Horsham, RH12 1SR

ADMISSION

Adults £5.50 Children £3.50

Family (2 Adults +2 Children) £15.00

Trade Support – Demonstrations – Over 20 Quality Layouts

Refreshments – Easy Disabled Access – Free Car Parking

For further details call 07411 353 757

Or visit our website at www.crawleymrs.org.uk

Friendly show, good standard of layouts.

Gordon Gravett will be demonstrating tree manufacure as per his new book.

CMRS 2012 Exhibition.pdf

Looking forward to it - always one of the souths best shows! (there again as an ex-member I could be biased!

If you've not been before - it's easy to find (VERY well signposted!) and with good parking facilities and great catering!

Regs

Ian

I can reveal that Meopham East Junction will be making it's first appearance in the south at this show. Fresh back from a trip to northern Germany. Crawley is not so far this time. I hope RMWebbers will make themselves known.

post-276-0-86956600-1331723773.jpg

• RMweb Premium

Looking forward to it - always one of the souths best shows! (there again as an ex-member I could be biased!

If you've not been before - it's easy to find (VERY well signposted!) and with good parking facilities and great catering!

Ian

Thats very good to hear ian, specially the bit about the catering!

I shall be there showing Bridport Town, narrow-gauge in 7mm scale (see link below) and NOT as described on the exhibition website, a P4 GWR branch terminus!

See you there,

Dave.

• 3 weeks later...

Apart from having to park on the road outside (as instructed), which I wondered whether it was ok to do so... due to full parking (was the overflow full?) it was a nice show; not too busy and a nice selection of layouts and traders. First show that I've taken both my boys too... and that was coped with. Spent some money on relevant items.., always nice to stock up when possible on tools/materials etc... and the boys added to their rolling stock with a selection of used and new items... so they were pleased and enjoyed their day too... so, a good result!

Burgess Hill's the next one - but I'll be on the exhibiting side then.

Jon

• RMweb Gold

Myself and DLT had a very good show. Bit of a long journey home (got back about 10pm), but well worth the trip.

Quite a lot of interest in bringing Bridport Town back to the South East!

I will post a few photos in the next day or so - need to sort them out first (took about 120 photos, so a bit of weeding through).

Must add that from an exhibitors point of view, was very well organised and plenty of help offered when unloading and loading the van. Thanks to to Crawley MRS for a great weekend.

BUMP! It's tomorrow. Don't be late, make a date, with Holiday Town Parade!

Now safely back in the northlands, I can report the weekend was very enjoyable, the layout ran very well despite my efforts to wreak it! Everyone at the Crawley club made us most welcome and are to be commended for their organisational skills. A bonus for me was meeting ColinW, Jon020 and Mudmagnet.

Such RM members help me to restore my faith in human nature.

I must not forget ChrisH and the Young Man for their efforts.

• RMweb Premium

Myself and DLT had a very good show. Bit of a long journey home (got back about 10pm), but well worth the trip.

Quite a lot of interest in bringing Bridport Town back to the South East!

I will post a few photos in the next day or so - need to sort them out first (took about 120 photos, so a bit of weeding through).

Must add that from an exhibitors point of view, was very well organised and plenty of help offered when unloading and loading the van. Thanks to to Crawley MRS for a great weekend.

You took the words right out of my mouth Mudders!

It was indeed a cracking good weekend from all viewpoints, and the layout ran very well once we ironed out a couple of problems.

My thanks to everybody involved in the show; to all who made such nice comments about Bridport; and particular thanks to Mudmagnet for his help and good company over the weekend. (And I'll try and sort the diesel out before Taunton)

All the best,

Dave.

• RMweb Premium

Great set of photos Mudders, a nice way to remember the show.

took about 120 photos

Thats 120 more than I did.

Yes indeed, my great thanks to all the Crawley Guys, for organising a most enjoyable weekend for us exhibitors, and such a good exhibition all round.

All the best,

Dave.

Archived