Hornby 2010

jonathan452

As the below from today's www.mremag.com . Please note as per the section I have highlighted in bold Pat will be observing the embargo. So I trust that we are not going to have any silly speculation, after all we only have two weeks to wait!

Friday 11.12.09

Hornby 2010

My apologies for the brevity of today's magazine but it was put together in a short period yesterday evening, after my return from the Hornby's annual press briefing.

There is, as usual, an embargo on the information we received and full details will appear on the Hornby website on Christmas Day. There will also be a special issue of MREmag, consisting of a Hornby 2010 Report.

Whatever happens elsewhere, I shall be observing the embargo. smile.gif All I will say for now is that I went into the meeting believing that we were going to be told that 2010 will be a 'catch-up' year and came away delighted with what I heard. There is to be no slowdown in Hornby's development of new subjects and replacement of old models with retooled ones. Indeed, the programme that Hornby have planned for the next 18 months is one of the most exciting so far and demonstrates a company with confidence about the future. Furthermore, you will not have to wait long for some of the planned new models as we were able to handle and photograph models at were already well advanced in their development.

Archived