deltic correct coaching stock

simontaylor

hello all

i have a rail blue deltic ( the Railroad St paddy) this will be renamed to KOYLI as they were garrisoned in my home town up to disbandment in the late 60's

i was wonder ing which coaching stock would have been used and what formation these would have been in in the late seventies up to withdrawl in the early 80's

Although unfortunatly i will not be able to run scale length trains i am aiming to get a floavour of these trains

thank you

• RMweb Gold

hello all

i have a rail blue deltic ( the Railroad St paddy) this will be renamed to KOYLI as they were garrisoned in my home town up to disbandment in the late 60's

i was wonder ing which coaching stock would have been used and what formation these would have been in in the late seventies up to withdrawl in the early 80's

Although unfortunatly i will not be able to run scale length trains i am aiming to get a floavour of these trains

thank you

Blue & Grey mk2 aircons would be the ones to go for I suspect, not sure of the exact formation though ER not being an area I've really paid much time looking at.

hello all

thank you

To get the feel , if you can get a 6 coach set:-

2 x Air-con Mk2 first class

1 x Mk1 Buffet

2 x Air-con Mk2 seconds

1 x Air-con Mk2 brake second

First class marshalled nearest the buffers at London KX.

John

Archived