Wagon and van photographs

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Unashamed plug for Paul Bartlett's photo collection; I have just got a copy of one of his - an ex works D2007 (ex LMS 50' Parcels Van) in 1974 and it is a real cracker. I am completing a Comet models build of a D2007.

Especially helpful for the window bar arrangements and end detail. Inexpensive and very professional service. Recommended.

• 4 months later...

Another one. I have just used the new 'Personal Use - no reproduction' facility of to download half a dozen mineral (mostly Butterley 13T's ) photographs at 50p a pop. It was a simple and straightforward process, and as such - to me, anyway - is an excellent addition to a suburb resource.

Another one. I have just used the new 'Personal Use - no reproduction' facility of to download half a dozen mineral (mostly Butterley 13T's ) photographs at 50p a pop. It was a simple and straightforward process, and as such - to me, anyway - is an excellent addition to a suburb resource.

Dear Jan and Mallard60022

Thank you very much for drawing attention to my photographs, I'll admit I had not seen the posting by Mallard60022 and am amused by the "small supplier" appellation .

I had intended mentioning that I had finally worked out how to add digital sales to my site, [i don't always find Zenfolios extensive help training programmes as logical as they think they are!]

These are 50p each and for personal use only. Beware that those with a file name ending in [m] will only be low resolution, others without this - including all of those posted since fotopic went down - are of higher resolution. This means you should be able to see more detail than is possible with small prints.

Click the BUY button while looking at the photo you want, and the alternatives of prints or digital download will be available. Of course, postal fees are avoided by doing this!

If you want digital downloads for reproduction please get in touch direct via email.

I hope some of you find of use.

Paul Bartlett

Archived