RMweb

GeorgeT's (7mm Workbench) TPO

Probably gave it away more like, :O  the LAST TIME you said you weren't going back to O GAUGE :no:  :no:  :no:  :no: , hahahhah. :nono:  :nono: :nono:  

Yes l must have, have you made any plan for your return ? hahahahaha

Must keep my eyes off the new Dapol O Gauge 08  :nono:   or I will be back on the O Gauge bandwagon :help: Hahaha

Cheers, Bob.

Come on back Bob you know it makes sense hahahaha, well l had a really good time time at Leigh yesterday, met lots of nice people and had some interesting chats with many of the traders and came away with three loco kits and a number of brass wagon kits as well, but l will start none of them until my J94 is finished...

• Like 5

Hi George,

Thanks for yesterday mate! I've had a most restless night thinking about 0 scale all over again! Ha, ha, ha!

Perhaps I'm glad that I still have my single point kit?

Cheers,

John.

Come on John, don't succumb to the dark side :no:  .... we don't need to go back to O Gauge do we :scratchhead: ........... Now where's that Dapol catalogue Hahaha.

Cheers, Bob.

Come on George Pack it In will you :nono:  , I am starting to get the Urge again :help:  Hahaha - I was just thinking of buying a Thumper in 00 Gauge, and just realised I can get the Dapol  7mm 08 for same money :banghead:

Cheers, Bob.

Edited by bobster
  • Like 1

Come on George Pack it In will you :nono:  , I am starting to get the Urge again :help:  Hahaha - I was just thinking of buying a Thumper in 00 Gauge, and just realised I can get the Dapol  7mm 08 for same money :banghead:

Cheers,

Bob,  l think once you have been bitten by the O gauge bug you are doomed as there is no going back, well not for long anyway hahahahaha

Edited by georgeT
  • Like 4

Excellent work George, it was great to catch up with you on Saturday, and both the wonderful layouts and models on show at Leigh as well as your great work on here may have tempted me to dip my toe into 7mm...it certainly is hard to resist! :yes:

Keep up the great work,

Jack.

l think l have a years work a least with the haul from yesterday hahahaha

Hi George.

You are going to be very busy with all those kit to build. The G6 would be an interesting build.    

Edited by RAY NORWOOD

Excellent work George, it was great to catch up with you on Saturday, and both the wonderful layouts and models on show at Leigh as well as your great work on here may have tempted me to dip my toe into 7mm...it certainly is hard to resist! :yes:

Keep up the great work,

Jack.

Great to see you too Jack, l noticed how much you were enjoying operating that O gauge layout... thats how it all starts hahahaha

Looking really good mate!

Will you be aiming to copy that chap at the Leigh show with a complete line of "J94's"!?!

Cheers,

John.

PS The layout's working now!

Thanks John but l don't think so hahaha unless l can pick another one up on the cheap....

• Like 2

Hi George.

You are going to be very busy with all those kit to build. The G6 would be an interesting build.    

Hello Ray, Well having sold all my OO gauge l thought l would spend it all on my venture back into O gauge, or else l would have wasted the money on other things, like wild women and drink etc etc hahahaha

• Like 4