Anyone have details of the Lutterworth show?

Leicester Thumper

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am planning on attending. You should rec0ognise me by the fact I will be wearing a blue nurse' uniform as I will be in the middle of a double shift in nearby parts of Leicestershire. Feel free to say hello or offer to buy me drinks- or anything else you feel free to do! Looking forward to seeing the excellent Bradfield again.

Had a very good day today at Lutterworth, exhibiting Canons Lane scrapyard. The new venue (the sports centre in town) was fine and the layout of the show was good, with a good balance of trade and layouts and good wide gangways. Most of the layouts were locally based, as this was evidently a 'test the water' exercise for future exhibitions, but were well received by everybody. Attendance was good too, although it tailed off somewhat by mid-afternoon.No real star layouts as such (apart from of course Canons Lane!!!!!), but the likes of Cromer (OO), Stamford East (OO), Tremore and Claydon were very good.

All in all a good show! Well done to all those involved in the organisation....

Disgusting of Market Harborough

Had a very good day today at Lutterworth, exhibiting Canons Lane scrapyard. Attendance was good too, although it tailed off somewhat by mid-afternoon.No real star layouts as such (apart from of course Canons Lane!!!!!), but the likes of Cromer (OO), Stamford East (OO), Tremore and Claydon were very good.

All in all a good show! Well done to all those involved in the organisation....

Disgusting of Market Harborough

Apparently you don't rate Bradfield Gloucester Square very highly then?

Archived