Kleinbahn

OnTheBranchline

• RMweb Premium

You could try the RMWeb Marketplace too.

Since you have put this question in the Swiss section, I ascertain that you have mainly Swiss outline models by Kleinbahn to dispose of. Some of the Kleinbahn models can fetch a surprisingly high price on Ebay considering their rather toy-like appearance, while other items are hard to dispose of even at give-away prices. It depends mostly on what other manufacturers have produced models of the same vehicles.

There's always www.ricardo.ch, if you can open an account - but it is probably easier to use Ebay and to allow sales to Switzerland, Germany, Austria and France. The postage costs are likely to hamper international sales though these days.

Hope this helps.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

I see that there hasn't been any further comment on here, so I'll add a bit more.

You could try discussing with the traders at Train & Toy Fairs, or at swapmeets. Your local club may have someone who could give you some guidance.

Where are you located? If you let us know your general location (don't be specific if you don't want to be) then someone may be able to tell you which is your nearest Fair and your local Clubs.

Cheers,

Dave

• 1 month later...

Archived