Scalescenes Office Block

Certainly a great looking model, and will add some much needed height to my layout. Can't wait to have a play about with this kit. Just a shame the shopping centre never made it into production. Hopefully that may appear later in a different form?

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

Downloaded mine earlier and have been having fun working out the space needed on the layout boards, it's to go where the even uglier Lloyd House is at the top of Brum Snow Hill in the 'real' world although I've decided it'll be a hospital and I'm pleased to see a helipad included - helicopter ordered, what an excuse!

Regards, Gerry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi,

Regretably, anyone with a passing acquaintance with my topics here will be aware of the (literally) painfully slow progress so don't hold your breath on my effort.

However, I have been able to work up one of my rather dodgy initial cut and shut plans for my hospital based on one of the preview images John originally posted:

post-6883-0-78702000-1343487801.jpg

With profound apologies to John; his artwork is, as ever, simply superb. The building should come in at around 48x16x34cm in N and will see some modifications, which again will be the result of my shortcomings rather than anything lacking in John's work.

I already have the other required downloads and have based my plans upon them, I reserve any opportunity to physically work on my layout to the next stages of baseboard preparation and tracklaying...

There are excellent examples of his other downloads on various topics, and some free downloads on the website for those who would like to sample his output at first hand.

Finally, another link to some useful images of Lloyd House - although why they have to be on a Manchester site... :nono:

Regards, Gerry.

• 1 year later...

Archived