Turntable Troubles

Hi All

Not sure if this is the correct place to be asking this but as you can see from the attached plan the layout I am in the process of building has a Peco NB-55 Turntable included the problem I have is since purchasing it and now I seem to of mislaid the template for cutting out the hole for it to drop in to so I am hoping that one kind soul here might have one they could scan for me or point me in the right direction to get hold of one.

Also if anyone has some thoughts on the plan good or bad please let me know I have as yet only got as far as laying the track so adaptations or rethinks are still not major disasters the only thing really fixed is the board size the wife has agreed I can put this one in the living room but it has to go in a particular place and that place dictates the size and who am I to argue after all she who must be obeyed has relented and allowed a layout out of the normal hiding places

Looking forward to all thoughts and comments

Mark

It is the first time I ever tried anything like this so I am a virgin Forum poster when it comes to asking my own questions I not even sure I have asked this in the right place so I am hoping some one will see it and have the answer I need

Mark

Rod

You are a life saver I spent 2 days trawling the net looking for just that (or something similar) and I couldn't find it I just knew I could rely on RM Web members to come to the rescue

Thank you So Much

Mark

Archived