Link to "rmweb-2007-2009" appears lost

• 2 weeks later...

The old forum is down pending the move to new hardware / hosts

Hi "beast66606",

Is the recent work on here connected to this move and is the re-establishment of the link imminent? Please advise. The reason I am interested is that I currently have a link (to the old forum) regarding my own layout on my profile. I know a number of members have reintroduced their layouts in the current RMWeb but if the old link is maintained I'd sooner not clutter up this site my reintroducing my layout here.

Regards,

Brian.

Brian the work on here at the moment is to transfer the whole forum to a different server in an effort to cure the constant problems of recent months. Part of a temporary cure was to turn off the old forum as it was causing some of the problems. Technical stuff way over my head but it is hoped that the new server(s) will cope with all of our needs including the old forum.

However if you wanted to start another thread with your stuff on it far than cluttering up the place it would be fine. If you think of it this way it will save people in future having to go to the old place and look for it amongst all those cobwebs!

Archived