Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Fleischmann Turntable with LDT TT-DEC module

melmerby

It makes sense for old fashion DC type of operation.

I am sure mine is  C version but a lot older than yours. Back in those days I thought it was for the type of track it came with, the clip in approach rails. The ready ballasted type or non ready ballasted type.

Mine was ready ballasted but I bought two extension packs of the non ballasted approach track for my layout. The deck of course is the same irrespective of what type of approach tracks you have.

• RMweb Premium

It makes sense for old fashion DC type of operation.

I am sure mine is  C version but a lot older than yours. Back in those days I thought it was for the type of track it came with, the clip in approach rails. The ready ballasted type or non ready ballasted type.

Mine was ready ballasted but I bought two extension packs of the non ballasted approach track for my layout. The deck of course is the same irrespective of what type of approach tracks you have.

Mine are ballasted, as were the add on packs I bought.

I diidn't realise there were two different styles.

Keith

Keith while you are on, what is the recommended supply voltage for TT according to your instructions please.

Mine on my Haymarket Cross layout where I have two in use work off 16v AC transformer but will also work off 12v DC.

Ian H

• RMweb Premium

Keith while you are on, what is the recommended supply voltage for TT according to your instructions please.

Little is said about the supply voltage in the instructions, just that it should be connected to the AC output of one of a selection of Fleischmann transformers or a digital controller.

However at the bottom of the sheet is a symbol for power with 14v DC & 16v AC shown.

I think the ballasted track is known as Profi Track.

The TT itself is called a "Profi-Gleis" which is the same.

Keith

Archived