The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Goodbye Cruel World

edcayton

Could this be the last post on this incarnation of RMWeb?

I didn't get a chance to read it this morning because of an SQL error. Fingers crossed that I can claim the last of those at 08:59:52 this morning (give or take a few seconds difference between my clock and the old server's).

Nick

Let's hope that you did get the last Nick!

I did get one about 18.20 and had a minor tantrum but they'd had to switch the redirect back to the old server temporarily whilst we were investigating the image issue.

I didn't get a chance to read it this morning because of an SQL error. Fingers crossed that I can claim the last of those at 08:59:52 this morning (give or take a few seconds difference between my clock and the old server's).

Nick

Classic post! Zipping along from the 'States.....

Best, Pete.

• RMweb Premium

Nick

I had not one but 2 SQL's about the same time. :beee:

.....so I thought "no RMWeb, so I'll go and buy that Hornby mag (see other post elsewhere). Parked in Asda, bought the mag despite the bag (can you see where this going yet?) and sat in the cafe to have a coffee and a read. Opened the bag to find not Hornby mag but Model Rail. Took a while before I twigged. Bought Hornby mag and went home.

D'oh

Ed

Archived