BEECHES TMD

PaulWarb

60033aaa.jpg

Some members may have realised that Beeches TMD was sold a few months ago. I plan to start a new layout soon called Chesterfield - no not based on Chesterfield but inspired by Chester and also part of the line near Macclesfield. I will start a single thread this time once the new layout begins. It was sad to see Beeches TMD go but there isn't room in our house for two layouts - my wife tolerated Beeches TMD in our lounge for sometime!!! The new layout will go into a converted garage and will be considerably larger (we have our lounge back!!!).

I have kept the rolling stock, transformers and NCE equipment, it was the layout (buildings, track, scenery etc) and supports that was sold. I have a lot of other rolling stock - coaches in particular, that were not seen on Beeches TMD. Familiar rolling stock then will be seen again and there will be new items making an appearance.

There have been many visitors to the Beeches TMD website ...

http://beechestmd.webs.com/

and a number of folk have left encouraging comments. I am letting you know that the website will be terminated at the end of August. If there is any information / content that you want access to, please do so over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks to anyone who gave me help towards Beeches TMD on RMWEB and also to anyone for comments left on the Beeches TMD website.

Archived