Our websites are down - ISP issue

john new

• RMweb Gold

All three of the railway related websites I maintain have been off-line since mid-afternoon as have the host ISP's own websites with no updates from them on Facebook or Twitter. Hoping it isn't a repeat of the Fotopic scenario. Affected sites - SLS, York MRS, Waggonway Research Circle and my personal pages at Island-Publishing.

Obviously email traffic to me/us through that host will be dead too for the time being. Will update YMRS and SLS Facebook pages with any info I get..

John New

• RMweb Gold

All three of the railway related websites I maintain have been off-line since mid-afternoon as have the host ISP's own websites with no updates from them on Facebook or Twitter.

All came back up overnight, apparently servers had to be rebooted. The concern users felt due to the lack of updates on their Facebook and Twitter accounts being a false alarm. You can cope with a fault IF you are made aware of what it is..So a big thank you to RMWeb for being efficient in that notification area when similar problems have struck.

Archived