Scans from Modelling magazines 1969-1975ish

i have a pile of modelling magazines which i acquired a few years ago. they were my grandads, and contain a lot of interesting plans, elevations and details of many different things. i have spent today scanning them in and uploading them to photobucket. i dont thin kthere should be a copywright issue as they are so old...?

they include but are not limited to:

rolling stock including carriages

locos, including some really old stuff from the 1800s. some of them i'm sure you can already buy RTR from Bachmann etc but i thought i'd do those anyway.

scenery

signal boxes

telegraph poles

stations

track layouts[only a few]

i thought this would be a good resource to share and "eletrify" so people can either use the to old school scratchbuild or model them in 3d for 3d printing purposes..

im still adding them now so i dont be done for another hour or so.

hope this is of use to some people - i'm going to start drawing something up to send off to a 3D printer

As Beast has quite rightly said this would be in breach of copyright laws and forum rules. Whist it is a nice idea being able to share things like this alas it is not possible and the age of the article does not affect the law. So as they say thanks but no thanks.

Archived