New N gauge 4-4-0 Old Time loco being released by Atlas?

urbancohort

Yes, but that only shows the 'Disney' version from the 40/50s... I can't see what, if any, other liveries it might carry?

Also, wonder if it will be available here in jolly old Blighty?

The Atlas Website lists the Road Numbers and lines: http://www.atlasrr.com/NLoco/n440loco.htm

No idea if it will be sold in the UK, i don't do N Scale and have no idea if they distribute there, though there are ample online stores in Canada/US that would mail it to you there.

Thank you SJG! That is a good choice of roads - I have the old Time Athearn Moghul for ATSF and CPR. just not started a layout. Wish they'd do some rolling stock for them as well. They did some in the noughties but it is rarer than chicken's teeth to get hold of now!

I have bought from on-line stores in Canada and the Free 50 previously but there are a few issues; one is the customs and handling duties can really raise the price; two is that i have ordered stuff which was sent and never delivered.

Anyhow, none of that is insuperable. Thanks for the post and I will keep on checking.

Good modelling, my friend.

Graham

PS _ what are you driving in the profile picture?

Thank you SJG! That is a good choice of roads - I have the old Time Athearn Moghul for ATSF and CPR. just not started a layout. Wish they'd do some rolling stock for them as well. They did some in the noughties but it is rarer than chicken's teeth to get hold of now!

I have bought from on-line stores in Canada and the Free 50 previously but there are a few issues; one is the customs and handling duties can really raise the price; two is that i have ordered stuff which was sent and never delivered.

Anyhow, none of that is insuperable. Thanks for the post and I will keep on checking.

Good modelling, my friend.

Graham

PS _ what are you driving in the profile picture?

44806 masquerading as 44801 at Carrog in 2009 :)

Best £10 I've ever spent to get to back her out of the station and run back in at the SSS2 Gala :)

http://www.flickr.co...57617440492431/

I know the pain of taxes and such. At least Model Railroad equipment coming into Canada is Duty Free, but the wait on seeing if the taxman decides to hit you with 13% tax on orders from the UK is always the killer. Fortunately for me, i've yet to have anything i've ordered from the UK not make it here, but i know that pain on stuff from the US strangely enough.

Happy Shopping!

-Stephen

Archived