Reason for edit box

• RMweb Gold

It was a statement, are they still allowed?

Jerry

If I said it you would accuse me of being a bully or some such nonsense, and if every one who thought a thread was boring posted "yawn" the forum would rapidly fall into a useless mess of "Yawns" - as the poster above you comments, if the thread offends you, or bores you it's best to stay away or not comment, as most others seems to manage.

Kenton, please re-read my post. I was replying to your reference to other forums. I was not referring to RMweb:

"on other forums I am a member of..."

The usual implementation of this ...

Martin.

Once again the confusion is partly yours. You are misattributing something to me. It was NOT me making reference to other forums it was Fender who made that reference.

I evidently misunderstood your reply to him as being a reference to how it operates on RMWeb. My illustration of how it operates on RMWeb is still relevant to the general discussion on this topic and is not a request for Andy to do anything or a complaint over the way it operates. Just simply a discussion on the OT.

• RMweb Gold

If I said it you would accuse me of being a bully or some such nonsense, and if every one who thought a thread was boring posted "yawn" the forum would rapidly fall into a useless mess of "Yawns" - as the poster above you comments, if the thread offends you, or bores you it's best to stay away or not comment, as most others seems to manage.

You can't help yourself can you. My post was a comment referring Kentens continuous moaning, not an invitation for you to come wading in with your size twelves.

Jerry

Archived