The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Adobe Photoshop and Premier Elements 11 are out

beast66606

• RMweb Gold

I've posted in this section as it's only of temporary interest.

For those who are into such things, Adobe Photoshop Elements (image editing) and Premiere Elements (movie editing) 11 have been released

http://www.adobe.com...nts-family.html

No connection other than a long time user, I've posted in case anyone is thinking of getting a copy, there may be bargains on previous versions, or you might like to go for the latest - I'm not commenting on functionality etc. as that really is each to their own.

• RMweb Gold

That explains why I got Elements 10 at a somewhat reduced price a few months back ;)

Adobe were selling Elements 10 (combined) at full price only a couple of days ago when I last checked, and if they were surprised by the new release then ... although I know they like to keep things quiet so I guess if V10 was no longer available it would be a very big clue as to what was imminent

• RMweb Gold

Adobe were selling Elements 10 (combined) at full price only a couple of days ago when I last checked, and if they were surprised by the new release then ... although I know they like to keep things quiet so I guess if V10 was no longer available it would be a very big clue as to what was imminent

I wonder if PCWorld were being 'predictive' then - or maybe they had just over-stocked?

I put a "heads-up" (bargain hunter thread) on the availability of cheap PS10 +Elements bundle a while back and was told it was available even cheaper if one shopped around on the 'net. The opinion of friends was that this indicated a new version imminent.

Archived