Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Doing it now before we have to

Tim Hale

• RMweb Gold

Having recently got my B&Q discount card and having read this thread I thought I'd better ask my wife if she had any views about scaling back, or arranging for disposal of hobby stuff if I dropped dead. She said just carry on as she wouldn't want my hobby to be affected while I'm still enjoying it.

• RMweb Gold

Having recently got my B&Q discount card and having read this thread I thought I'd better ask my wife if she had any views about scaling back, or arranging for disposal of hobby stuff if I dropped dead. She said just carry on as she wouldn't want my hobby to be affected while I'm still enjoying it.

Great stuff (but I do wonder if shopping trips to dress shops etc might be named as a sort of quid pro quo? ;) ).

My wife keeps asking me what my collection is worth!

Rather worrying really!

Jack

Even more worrying is being asked "how much are you worth" being eyed up for how much platinum and gold can be recovered from the ashes or for second hand value in on the open market.

Archived