Sheffield O Gauge Group?

Matador

If you continue to have problems, please let me know and I'll have a word with our webmaster or ensure that you can see the section you want by other means.

DaveC.hh

(Chairman Sheffield 0 gauge group)

i have WIN XP and IE8 and cant connect, my son has WIN 7 IE9 and has no trouble. i want to read the article on I Kirk coaches. if anything can be done I would appreciate it but if not its not a problem.

David

A Yorkshireman from Rotherham/ Sheffield.Chapeltown nr Sheffield.

in the USA

I'll contact the webmaster. I can't get the tabs on my system (linux using Firefox) or my wife's Win XP to get to the coach construction. However using the Epiphany browser on my linux system I could access the articles and down load them. I'll pm them to you.

DaveC.hh

Our Webmaster has checked, its a problem with Java, he's lost the buttons on his system as well. Some browsers switch Java off causing the problem. Reactivating Java allowed him to access the site properly.

The Webmaster is hoping to re-make the web site - I don't expect he will have time to do the necessary work for a while due to his work commitments.

DaveC

Our Webmaster has checked, its a problem with Java, he's lost the buttons on his system as well. Some browsers switch Java off causing the problem. Reactivating Java allowed him to access the site properly.

The Webmaster is hoping to re-make the web site - I don't expect he will have time to do the necessary work for a while due to his work commitments.

DaveC

All files received and printed out many thanks for taking the time to do that.

David

A Yorkshireman in the USA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Yes Keith had a problem with the web pages. He had a different colour for the links, but I gather that the software knows best and changed them to blue. It is a matter in hand.

Hopefully Keith will be getting that sorted and adding more material over the weeks to come.

I'll see if I can get a member to do a write up for the boats. The maker is not computer literate but hopefully someone in the club can put together more information.

DaveC

(chairman Soggies)

Thanks Dave

I would enjoy that. I posted some photos of, and notes about, "Olive", my Clyde puffer in my thread, link below - hopefully of interest to your pal.

I do like the photos of the quayside in your web page - more sir, the public demand more!!

Links tend to be blue in HTML - it seems that's what they are. Bit like Ferraris, which are red, by convention, if not infallible decree!

:)

Best

Simon

Archived