Calne Model Rail Show - 19 & 20 January 2013

Geoff Endacott

Well thats the Calne show put to bed for another year. Unfortunately we didn't get the attendance we would have liked, but not even Geoff can organise the weather, but at least we had a show.

I would like to thank all those from the Forum who attended and all those Traders and Exhibitors who made the effort to attend the show and made it an enjoyable one.

Regards

Neal Mansell
Chairman
BMRG

• RMweb Gold

Thanks to those who did support us. Sunday was better attended than Saturday taking our total for the weekend to just short of 700. Many clubs would probably be pleased with that, especially as we still managed to generate a four-figure surplus.

And so to Trainwest...

Geoff Endacott

I'm pleased the club did well Geoff as you and the club members work hard to make it happen. It might, however, be worth remembering that pretty much every trader at the show made a loss.

Jerry

I'm pleased the club did well Geoff as you and the club members work hard to make it happen. It might, however, be worth remembering that pretty much every trader at the show made a loss.

Jerry

Not all of them. Some actually claim to have made a profit. And the money raised by the club is a mere £5,500 short of the annual clubroom rent!

Geoff Endacott

Archived