NCE Power Cab - 'track out' connector/plug

br2975

In order to help out a chum exhibiting this weekend I have offered to loan him my NCE Power Cab system.

Unfortunately, whilst putting the contents of my shed in storage, I've mislaid the 'track out' connector plug.

So, needing to buy one locally tomorrow I'm in a pickle because I don't know the technical name or description of the plug.

Can anyone help me out with a name / description etc. as first stop will most likely be 'Maplins'

Thanks in advance.

Brian R

post-1599-0-00965500-1352490036_thumb.jpg

In order to help out a chum exhibiting this weekend I have offered to loan him my NCE Power Cab system.

Unfortunately, whilst putting the contents of my shed in storage, I've mislaid the 'track out' connector plug.

So, needing to buy one locally tomorrow I'm in a pickle because I don't know the technical name or description of the plug.

Can anyone help me out with a name / description etc. as first stop will most likely be 'Maplins'

Thanks in advance.

Brian R

Is it these type of things......I dont know yet where you find them, or what they are called.?

5way_conn.jpg

Just had a look at mine and can confirm it is the same generic type as those shown by 250BOB. Not sure if you will be lucky enough to pick up one locally, but if really pushed you could carefully solder a couple of leads to the solder pads on the PCB. If you're really confident with PCB's, you could desolder the plug and then solder the wires in.

post-6950-0-43095800-1352494724_thumb.jpg

Archived